Whatever your surveillance needs, it has never been easier to mount, connect, and access workplace video. Formerly part of the Linksys Business Series, the Cisco PVC2300 box camera supports interchangeable lenses and filters for various environments, such as low light. Its compact size allows you to place it in a protective enclosure for outdoor applications.
The Power over Ethernet (PoE) function of the Cisco PVC2300 allows the camera to draw power via Ethernet cabling. So, you can install it near ceilings, on rooftops, or anywhere that electrical outlets may not be available.
You can easily integrate this camera into your existing network. Additional features of the Cisco PVC2300 Business Internet Video Camera include:
- Controls for mounting on a Pelco pan-tilt base, allowing remote-control movement
- Two input and two output ports to connect the camera to an alarm panel, siren, light switch, etc.
- Removable CS-mount lenses
- High-quality, progressive charge-coupled device sensor with low-light sensitivity and an infrared-cut filter switcher
- Support for multiple network protocols, like 802.1p, 802.1q, and dynamic Domain Name System