Garmin Forerunner 310XT Waterproof USB Stick and Heart Rate Monitor, Gray/Orange
- Waterproof to a depth of 50 meters, so you can wear it in the pool or the lake to time your swim
- Tracks bike and run data and sends it wirelessly to your computer
- Track your position, distance, pace, heart rate (with bundled monitor), add accessories to measure power data and more
- 20 hours of battery life
- One-year limited warranty
- Package includes: Forerunner 310XT, premium heart rate monitor, USB ANT Stick, AC adapter, charging clip, owner’s manual, quick reference guide
- Compatible with cadence
- Advanced heart-rate based calorie computation
- Multisport: changes sport mode with a press of a button
- High-sensitivity GPS receiver with HotFix
- Water resistant to 50 meters
- Easy-to-read display
- Training and motivational features: Virtual Partner, courses, workouts, goals
- GPS features: mark locations, back to start
- ANT+ wireless technology: lets you automatically transfer information back and forth between the watch and the computer
- Battery life: up to 20 hours, typical
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery lasts over 1,000+ charges
A GPS-enabled training device that isn’t afraid of the water.
Track bike and run data and send it wirelessly to your computer. Click to enlarge.
Tracks distance, pace and heart rate.Click to enlarge.
Time Your Swim
The swim-proof Forerunner 310XT is waterproof to a depth of 50 meters, so you can wear it in the pool or the lake to time your swim. And its slim design and flexible wristband mean Forerunner is easy to wear in any conditions.
When you’re ready to jump out of the water and onto the bike, Forerunner 310XT moves easily from wrist to bike with the optional quick release and bike mounts, making the transition between sports effortless. Forerunner 310XT categorizes multisport activities in one workout and can also log transition time in the process, so you can analyze your performance from start to finish.
Collect Workout Data
Forerunner 310XT tracks your position precisely with GPS satellite data and records distance, pace, heart rate (optional), power data (from ANT+-enabled third-party power meters) and more. High-sensitivity GPS and HotFix satellite prediction mean Forerunner acquires satellites quickly and tracks your movement even near tall buildings or under tree cover. And using innovative ANT+ wireless technology, Forerunner 310XT connects seamlessly to an optional heart rate monitor, foot pod and cadence sensor.
Heart Rate Monitor Bundle
This bundle includes the optional wireless heart rate monitor. Forerunner 310XT continuously tracks beats per minute and uses heart rate data in advanced calorie computation. Train in a certain heart rate zone to improve fitness and monitor your level of exertion.
Run, Sync, Store and Share
Once you’ve logged the miles, innovative ANT+ wireless technology automatically transfers data to your computer when Forerunner is in range. No cables, no hookups. The data’s just there, ready for you to analyze, categorize and share through our online community, Garmin Connect or our optional Garmin Training Center software. You can even plan workouts on your computer and then send them to your Forerunner.