SUNWIN 3.5″ USB 720K Floppy Drive Emulator For Tajima Happy Barudan, MITSUBISHI 200HA
- Model used in bulk:
TAJIMA HAPPY BARUDAN with 720KB capacity disk and 34pin floppy driver interface use SFRM72-FU
MITSUBISHI 200HA with 720KB capacity disk and 34pin floppy driver interface use SFRM72-FU
Floppy driver with below function needed:
- Model: SFRM72-FU-DL
- Floppy driver with 34pin interface, and 5V DC power plug (example: SONY YE-DATA ALPS TEAC EPSON PANASONIC NEC )
- Use 2DD flpppy disk with 720KB capacity
- Format of disk : Cylinders: 80 Tracks: 160 Sectors/Track: 9 Bytes/Sector: 512 Data transfer rate: 500 kbps Encoding method: MFM.
- Use normal usb flash drive as the medium for transfer design, support FAT16/FAT32 format.
- 34pin floppy driver interface, 5V DC power supply, easy to install.
- Capacity: 720KB 2DD Cylinders: 80 Tracks: 160 Sectors/Track: 9 Bytes/Sector: 512 Data
transfer rate: 500 kbps Encoding method: MFM.
- 720KB built-in flash memory, with FAT12 format, used for cache data from USB flash drive.
- Within 720KB capacity of Files in the root directory or 999 folders can be searched.
- Long file name and 4-level directory in 999 folders supported.
- Jumpers with the function for different machines.
- 100 disk image file supported. (used for the machine with non FAT disk format, an example for make boot disk)
- 8segment numbers: represent folder name
- Green led: status of reading and write operation
- USB port: connect USB flash drive
- When no USB flash drive plugged on the emulator:
- Left button used to rise ten-digit, right button used to rise single-digit, press 2 button together to rise hundred-digit, when the hundred-digit is ‘b’, the image mode used.
- When an USB flash drive plugged on the emulator:
- Left button used to transfer data from built-in memory into USB flash drive, the right button used to transfer data from USB flash drive into built-in memory.
What’s in a box?
- 1 x 3.5″ 720K Floppy Disk Drive Metal Gear Servo
- Orders would be shipped within 3 working days upon receiving cleared payments when stock lasts.