ZeeVee ZvPro 810 HDMI Encoder / QAM Modulator
The ZvPro 810 HDMI Encoder / QAM Modulator from ZeeVee lets you convert HDMI video input signals into digital cable channels and distribute them to an unlimited number of HDTVs over your existing coaxial cabling. The ZvPro 810 outputs 1080p/i, 720p, and 480p/i video signals, and features a single unencrypted HDMI input channel, with a 3.5mm analog audio input, and composite video input for closed captioning support.
The ZvPro 810 uses QAM RF modulation to turn an A/V source into a digital TV channel that is read by the digital tuner found in most HDTVs. To send the signal to additional TVs, you simply split your coax output by means of a splitter. You can send one coaxial output to hundreds, or even thousands of HDTVs by use of additional splitters. This eliminates the need for having a receiver box, signage player, or other video device at each TV in your facility.
The chassis is constructed from metal and is rack mountable with an optional 1U rack mount kit. The ZvPro 810 is ideal for use in sports bars, corporate offices, commercial spaces, or other venues with existing coaxial cabling.
- Simple Integration and Expansion
- The ZvPro 810 allows you to use your existing coaxial cables to send HD channels to TVs with built-in digital QAM tuners. To connect to more TVs, simply use a splitter to send the signal to hundreds or even thousands of TVs. Because coaxial cables support up to 134 HD channels, you can feed the output from additional ZvPro boxes into a splitter to simultaneously send multiple HD channels over a single coaxial cable.
- Analog and Digital Audio with Integrated Closed Caption Support
- Supports digital audio from the HDMI 1.3 input as well as analog audio through a 3.5mm stereo input. EIA/CEA-608 closed captions are supported through a composite video input.
- Delayed Matched Audio Output
- A 3.5mm delayed matched audio output allows for compensation for the encoding time of the ZvPro 810 and the decoding time of a television. This is particularly useful when using a separate audio system. Audio delay calibration defaults to 400ms, and can be set from 0 to 2000ms, and is controlled from either the front panel menu or by using Maestro, ZeeVee’s web-based management software.
- Front LCD Menu Panel
- A color LCD panel with navigation buttons lets you easily view device status, including IP address, data rate graph of encoded audio/video per channel, and configured RF and digital channels. You can also navigate the menu to view other details such as uptime, serial number, temp status, firmware version and firmware upgrade option (if connected to the internet).
- Web-based Management System
- ZeeVee’s web-based Maestro management software lets you configure and manage your individual ZvPro unit, or the headend of an entire stack, locally or remotely through a single Ethernet LAN connection. Maestro allows you to see all of your channels at a glance, set channel names, manage firmware updates, RF output, and IP/network information.
- Additional Features
- High power 45dBmV RF output
- 1U Rack mountable with optional mounting kit
- Designed and built in the USA