NEW – HP 1410-16 SWITCH – J9662A#ABA
- HP 1410 Switch Series comprises unmanaged Gigabit Ethernet and Fast Ethernet switches designed for small businesses looking for entry-level, low-cost networking solutions that come with a lifetime warranty. The series consists of nine models with flexible mounting options to meet different network switching needs.
All models have quality of service(QoS) support and IEEE 802.3x flow control features that provide outstanding data efficiency. Simplified plug-and-play convenience is enabled by features such as Auto-MDIX and auto-speed negotiation.
HP has innovated and combined the latest advances in silicon technology to bring you some of the most power-efficient switches: 1410-24G-R,1410-16 and 1410-24 models are advanced IEEE 802.3az-compliant unmanaged Gigabit and Fast Ethernet switches. The switches come with built-in green features and a lifetime warranty, making the series the right choice for organizations seeking a networking solution that’s both economical and reliable.
Quality of Service (QoS)
- IEEE 802.1p prioritisation: delivers data to devices based on the priority and type of traffic
- DiffServ Code Point (DSCP) support: allows real-time traffic prioritisation based on Layer 3 TOS/DSCP parameters
- Auto-MDIX: provides automatic adjustments for straight-through or crossover cables on all 10/100 and 10/100/1000 ports
- Energy-efficient Ethernet support: supports new IEEE 802.3az standard; allows lower power consumption when operated with IEEE-compliant client devices in 100 Mb/s mode only (JG708A, J9662A and J9663A switches)
- Half-/full-duplex auto-negotiating capability on every port: doubles the throughput of every port
- Jumbo frame support: allows frames up to 9216 bytes to be switched through the network (Gigabit Ethernet models)
- Mini jumbo frame support: allows frames up to 2048 bytes to be switched through the network, which supports large data transfers (J9662A and J9663A switches)
Ease of use
- Unmanaged: provides plug-and-play simplicity
- Comprehensive LED display with per-port indicators: provides an at-a-glance view of status, activity, speed and full-duplex operation
- Flow control: helps ensure reliable communications during full-duplex operation
- Auto-speed negotiation: selects individual port speed automatically depending on client capabilities without the need for manual intervention, allowing for simple plug-and-play operation