Shop with Confidence – Your Information is Secure
You can shop with us in confidence! We have partnered with the World’s’s leading payment gateways to accept and process credit card payments safely and securely for our customers. That partnership continues to be in effect today because we take the responsibility of keeping your information secure very seriously.
We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED.
Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.
United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile.
Minors under the age of 18 shall are prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
How can you know that your information is being transmitted on a secure connection?
Pressing the “checkout” button on the shopping cart page will take you into our secured payment environment. Once you have started the checkout process, there are a couple of ways to know whether your information is being transmitted securely or not:
- Before entering your personal information, look at the website’s address. If the address begins with an “https“, you can know that you are in a secure/encrypted environment. The “s” in “https” stands for “secure.” This is the first (and easiest) way to know that you are in a secure environment.
- o Using Google
- Look for signs of an extended validation certificate. Extended validation certificates indicate that a company’s identity has been extensively vetted by a 3rd party validation certificate authority. Different browsers display extended validation certificate indicators differently:
- Chrome or Firefox (3.5+): look for our storefront provider’s company name (Instaproofs, Inc) to be displayed in front of the address bar with a green background color behind the name.
- o Using Internet Explorer (7+): look for the entire address bar to be displayed in green and for our storefront provider’s company name (Instaproofs, Inc) to be displayed to the right of the website address.
- o Using Opera (9.5+): look for our storefront provider’s company name (Instaproofs, Inc) to be displayed on the far-right side of the address bar with a green background color behind the name.
- o Using Safari (3.2+): look for our storefront provider’s company name (Instaproofs, Inc) to be displayed on the far-right side of the address bar, in a green-colored font.
- Some browsers display a small lock symbol either in their address bar and/or at the bottom of the browser window. The lock symbol indicates that a secure connection is in place.
Who has access to your credit card information and how will it be processed?
Once the “complete purchase” button has been pressed at the end of the checkout process, The secure payment gateway manages all of the complex routing and verification of your sensitive credit card information. See an online payments diagram of how this works.
Both our company and the payment gateways adhere to strict industry standards for payment processing, including (but not limited to) the following:
- 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
- Industry leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect cardmember information.
- Compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
Additionally, full credit card numbers are never stored on our servers or made available to be viewed by any individuals at any time.