Give Your Network a Good Head Start
Help your business achieve its fullest potential by putting a strong internal network in place. Formerly a part of the Linksys Business Series, the Cisco SRW2016 16-port Gigabit Switch is the heart of a digital environment. The switch supports gigabit networking, offering you exemplary performance over 16 separate connections. Because security is a priority, the SRW2016 sends no information to an attached device without authentication, and allows access levels to be customized in multiple ways.
The SRW2016 prioritizes dataflow with a variety of traffic-shaping mechanisms. This helps ensure high performance and clarity for heavy-traffic communications like video teleconferencing. The switch’s robust management functions are easy to access using a variety of clients, and its internal monitoring software keeps tabs on your network’s every operation.
Additional features of the Cisco SRW2016 16-port Gigabit Switch include:
- Non-blocking switching capacity of up to 32 Gbps
- Up to 256 active port- and 802.1Q-based VLANs (4096 range)
- Two shared miniGBIC ports for future-proofed network expansion
- 16 autosensing 10/100/1000 full duplex, auto MDI/MDI-X ports
- WebView remote monitoring and configuration via web browser