APCs 4, 8, and 16 port KVM switches fit on the desktop or mount in 1U of rack space. Cascade compatible units and manage up to 512 servers through one keyboard, monitor, and mouse. Some models support multiple platforms (PS/2, USB, or SUN), use slimmer cables for better cable management, are firmware upgradeable, and allow servers to be connected and disconnected without powering down the KVM. LEDs on the front of all units display which channels are active. Use hotkeys or the OSD to switch easily among connected servers. Reduce hardware costs, save space, reduce heat generation, and lower power consumption using APC Analog KVMs.
The KVM Switch can connect up to 32 switches to provide direct control of 16 computers or control of up to 512 computers through serial connections, using only one keyboard, monitor, and mouse. Automatic scanning feature, Cascading Capabilities, Hot Pluggable Operation, Keep Alive function, Microsoft Intellimouse support, Occupies 1U of rack space, On-Screen Display (OSD) capability, PC mouse/keyboard/ video support, Powder coat paint finish, Status Indicator LEDs
Automatic scanning; Cascading capabilities; Hot pluggable operation; Keep alive function;
Microsoft Intellimouse support; Multi-platform Support; Occupies 1U of rack space; On-Screen Display (OSD) capability; PC mouse/keyboard/video support; Powder coat paint finish; Status Indicator LED’s.
|Dimensions||8.3 × 17 × 1.8 cm|
|Product Name||8-Port Multi-Platform Analog KVM Switch|
|Manufacturer Part Number||AP5201|
|Product Type||KVM Switchbox|
|Number of Computers Supported||8|
|Number of Local Users Supported||1|
|PS / 2 Port||Yes|
|Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports||1|
|Number of PS / 2 Ports||2|
|Number of VGA Ports||1|
|Maximum Video Resolution||1920 x 1440|
|Limited Warranty||2 Year|
- 1 x KVM Switch AP5201 (8 port)
- 1 x Configuration cable
- 1 x L5-15 to IEC power cable
- 2 x Brackets for a 19-inch enclosure
- 1 x Installation Manual
- 1 x KVM Switch Utility CD
- 1 x Warranty card
|Minimum Scan Interval||1 Second|
|Certifications & Standards|
- FCC Part 15 Class A
- ICES Class A: Canadian ICES-003
- VCCI Class A
- AS/NZS 3548 (C-Tick) Class A
- IEC 60950
- UL 60950
|Power Consumption||8 W|
|Input Voltage||240 V AC|
9 V DC
- The keep-alive feature assures all the keyboard and mouse connections work properly if the KVM Switch loses power temporarily.
- Auto-sensing of KVM station positions for serially-connected installations, which are indicated on the front panel LED.
- Port names automatically reconfigure when the station sequence is changed.
- No software is required; select a computer by using the On-Screen Display (OSD) menu or Hot Key combination.
- AutoScan offers monitoring of connected computers.