4-Port 4K DisplayPort Splitter
The VS194 4-Port 4K DisplayPort Splitter is the perfect solution for anyone who needs to send one DisplayPort high definition video source to up to four DisplayPort displays. The VS194 can not only split but also expand DisplayPort audio/video signal on four DisplayPort monitors which is ideal for any multi-display application.
The VS194 is compatible with DisplayPort 1.2a and can support up to 4K resolution at 60 Hz, making it effective and ideal for use with all DisplayPort displays in home theater applications, as well as in corporate, educational and commercial settings.
- Connects one DisplayPort source to two or four DisplayPort monitors
- Supports DisplayPort 1.2a; HDCP 1.3
- Supports resolutions up to 4096 x 2160 / 3840 x 2160 @ 60 Hz
- Supports MST/ Extend Mode and SST/ Split Mode*
MST/ Extend Mode:
Extend a video source across 4 displays with a maximum resolution of 4K.
SST/ Split Mode:
Duplicate a single video source to 4 displays with a maximum resolution of 4K on each monitor
- Supports Linkrate: HBR2 (High Bit Rate 2)
Note: * The VS194 will bypass EDID Mode during SST Mode and will detect the resolution of the monitor connected to port 1.