Cisco Meraki Mr53-hw Mr53 Cloud Managed Ap Fd Only
The Cisco Meraki MR53 is a four radio, cloud-managed 4×4 4-stream MU-MIMO 802.11ac Wave 2 access point with multigigabit uplink support. Designed for high-performance, high-density next-generation deployments in offices, schools, hospitals, shops, and hotels, the MR53 offers performance, security, and simple management. The MR53 provides a maximum 2.5 Gbps aggregate dual – band frame rate with dual-concurrent 802.11ac Wave 2 4×4:4 MIMO radios. A dedicated third radio provides real-time WIDS/ WIPS with automated RF optimization. In addition, an integrated fourth radio delivers Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) scanning and Beaconing functionality. The multigigabit uplink makes the MR53 ready for future-proof networks with the latest multigigabit switching technology. The MR52 is 100% cloud-managed via the intuitive, browser-based Meraki Dashboard, and includes a rich, out-of-the-box feature set without additional cost or complexity.
- 4×4:4 MU-MIMO 802.11ac Wave 2 capable of 2.5 Gbps dual–radio aggregate frame rate
- Dual-band concurrent radios for 802.11ac and 802.11a/b/g/n support
- Third radio dedicated to 24×7 wireless security, real-time spectrum analysis, and location tracking
- Bluetooth Low Energy radio for Beaconing and BLE scanning functionality
- Future-proof multigigabit uplink port to unlock the power of Wave 2 performance
- Control network users, applications, and devices with enterprise security, guest access, and application-aware traffic shaping