Advanced Features, Affordable Price
- Cisco / Linksys SPA400 Voicemail System with 4-Port FXO Gateway
- Ports: 4 FXO ports (RJ-11)
- Protocols: SIP
- Voicemail System and Multiport PSTN Gateway Solution for the Cisco SPA9000
Cisco / Linksys SPA 400 Product Description
Connect up to four standard analog telephone lines to a voice over IP (VoIP) network, with calls automatically routed to and from your existing telephone service. Part of Cisco Small Business Voice Systems, the SPA400 Internet Telephony Gateway was designed to be deployed with the Cisco SPA9000 IP telephony system.
The Cisco SPA400 Voicemail System with 4-Port FXO Gateway features the ability to connect up to four standard analog telephone lines to a voice over IP (VoIP) network via the Cisco SPA9000 Voice System and includes the additional benefit of an integrated voicemail application. The SPA400 uses multiple analog phone lines and automatically routes calls to and from your existing public switched telephone network (PSTN) service. Designed to be implemented with the Cisco SPA9000, the Cisco SPA400 enables cost-conscious business users to take advantage of the high-value features generally found only on more expensive private branch exchange (PBX) equipment.
The Cisco SPA400 also includes an integrated voicemail application server that supports up to 32 voicemail accounts or boxes with customized greetings, providing users the ability to receive and playback voicemail messages from their Cisco IP phones.
The Cisco SPA400 supports four RJ-11 FXO ports to connect to the PSTN and also includes one 10/100 BASE-T RJ-45 Ethernet interface that is used to connect to the local IP network. Compact in design, the SPA400 is perfectly suited for a small business, providing reliable operation for both VoIP and PSTN voice communication service.
Installed by a service provider, reseller, or end user, the Cisco SPA400 enables transparent PSTN gateway capabilities for a VoIP telephony network and is a key element in building a solid business communications system.
- Integrated voicemail and PSTN gateway for the Cisco SPA9000
- Robust voicemail system with up to 32 voicemail boxes and auto attendant
- Connects up to four standard analog phone (FXO) lines from your local service provider
- The SPA400 also supports up to 32 voicemail accounts with customized greetings that can be accessed through a user’s Cisco IP phone.
Additional features of the Cisco SPA400 include:
- Support for four RJ-11 FXO ports to connect to the public switched telephone network (PSTN)
- One 10/100 BaseT RJ-45 Ethernet interface used to connect to the local IP network
- Integrated voicemail server application supporting 32 voicemail accounts
- Easy installation support using the SPA9000 Setup Wizard