Cisco / Tandberg EX60 CTS-EX60-K9 HD
Figure 2. Personal TelePresence with Cisco TelePresence System EX60
Features and Benefits
• Video resolutions of 1080p30 and 720p60 bring the Cisco TelePresence experience to the desk.
• A high-quality PC screen with clear high definition resolution enables a transparent, one-tool device to work, meet, and collaborate.
• The 8-inch Cisco TelePresence touch screen interface allows for simple control.
• Collaboration is natural with high definition content sharing, transparent one-touch sharing of high-definition (HD) content, and a built-in document camera feature.
• A Cisco TelePresence PrecisionHD camera enables video clarity and optimal F1.7, 45-65° or 50° field of view.
• H.323 and Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) with bandwidth up to 6 Mbps point-to-point provide the possibility to establish calls with very high quality.
• Dual front speakers provide for superior audio, even including an integrated subwoofer on the EX90
• A wideband handset is included; you also can add a headset input for privacy.
• The EX60 is wall-mountable with select VESA brackets.
• The EX90 supports embedded MultiSite which brings together up to four locations into one call. Dual display capability (HDMI out) is also available on the EX90 to enable a second display that can be dedicated to content.
• The system is standards-based for immediate connectivity to anyone regardless of system, from PC video to immersive telepresence, to a meeting room around the globe.
Call with questions: 530-615-0033