DATAPATH 4K Display Wall Controller with Four SDI Outputs
- Flexible Video Wall Configuration
- 3G SDI, DisplayPort 1.2 & HDMI 1.4 Input
- Up to 4096 x 2160p Input at 60 fps
- 4 x SDI 1080p/60 Outputs
- Rotates, Crops & Scales
- Mirrors & Bezel Corrects
- Multiple Controllers Can Be Looped
- Multi-Screen Wall Designer Software
- USB 2.0 Type-B & Dual 100BaseT LAN Ports
- Standalone Operation
Take your video wall projects to the next level with the 4K Display Wall Controller from DATAPATH. Delivering four SDI outputs and the ability to loop multiple units together, this controller enables you to create even large and complex video wall configurations. DATAPATH’s intuitive wall designer software and fully featured API make projects quick to set up and easy to manage. The FX4 gives a choice of 3G-SDI, DisplayPort 1.2, and HDMI 1.4 inputs and offers up to DCI 4K 4096 x 2160p resolution at 60 fps.
Each output monitor can take its input from any region of the input image as all the required cropping, scaling, rotation, and frame-rate conversion are handled by the FX4 hardware. Regions can overlap to allow any output to replicate another, or can be configured to support any creative splice of the source material. This allows the support of many non-rectangular screen arrangements, as well as any mix of monitor orientations, allowing users to create an almost unlimited multi-monitor canvas.
- Manifold creative configurations
- Up to UHD / 4K 60 input, four SDI 1080p outputs
- Rotates, crops, scales, mirrors, and bezel corrects
- Multiple inputs for flexible connectivity
- True standalone operation, can adapt to changes in inputs by adjusting all scale factors
- Network and USB interfaces allow platform-independent control (Mac OS X 10.6 & later)
- Network Connectivity
- The FX4-SDI has dual Ethernet ports to allow users to add the device to their networks. Only one FX4-SDI in the chain requires connection to the physical LAN as Ethernet loop-through is supported on the second port, meaning multiple devices can be connected.
- Wall Designer
- DATAPATH’s multi-screen design tool, Wall Designer, allows users to add displays, visualize their content by adding inputs & adjusting display regions, and instantly program all FX4 units either via USB or via the network ports.
- Displays Preloaded Image in the Event of Signal Loss
- The FX4-SDI allows users to preload an image for immediate display whenever the media source or cables malfunction and no signal is being received.