Dell Powervault MD3000i SAS/SATA iSCSI Storage Array – 15 Bays – Single EMM RAID Controller – Refurbished
The Dell PowerVault MD3000i can consolidate up to sixteen (16) fully redundant servers, expand to support up to 45TB of data and provides wizard based installation, intuitive management, and advanced data protection software.
It’s Simple: Simple enough for non-IT experts to deploy and manage
It’s Capable: Capable of scaling and protecting your data
It’s Affordable: Affordable, so that cost doesn’t prohibit you from storing your critical business data.
|This section describes the major hardware and software features of your system. It also provides information about other documents you may need when setting up your system and how to obtain technical assistance.
- 667-MHz Intel® XScale® processor
- 512-MB high-speed data cache memory Scalability Features
- Capacity for 15 1-inch, hot-plug, 3.0-Gbps, serial-attached SCSI (SAS) physical disks.
- Support for up to two daisy-chained storage enclosures for a total of 45 physical disks.
- Controller capable of supporting sessions from 32 iSCSI initiators (16 hosts with redundant connections) simultaneously with multiple connections per session. For more information, refer to the Dell PowerVault MD Systems Support Matrix at support.dell.com.
- Support for a wide range of servers. (For additional support information, refer to the Dell PowerVault MD Systems Support Matrix at support.dell.com).
- Support for both simplex (single controller) and duplex (dual controller)* array configurations. *2nd controller optional.
- Up to two active/active RAID controller modules (duplex configuration) for redundant data and system management capability; simplex configuration also available
- Battery backup unit (BBU) to power the RAID controller system memory (cache) for a minimum of 72 hours in case of a power outage
- Redundant hot-plug power supply and cooling modules that are combined for easy serviceability
|Manageability and Serviceability Features
- Efficient rack-mount designed storage system
- Hot-pluggable drives
- Four sensors for monitoring ambient temperatures
- Over-temperature shutdown protection capability
- Configuration and monitoring via the MD Storage Manager software