Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
High-Performance Wireless Networking
- Connect to secure wireless networks using WEP, WPA and WPA2
- Up to 108Mbps Turbo Mode wireless speed
- eXtended Range for wider wireless coverage range
- High-speed USB 2.0 interface to PC host
The DWA-120 Wireless 108 G USB 2.0 adapter delivers unrivaled cost-effective wireless performance for desktop and laptop PCs. Users can easily upgrade their wireless networks by adding this 802.11g standard adapter to wirelessly share photos, files, music, video, printers, storage and access Internet. Enhance Internet experience with a faster wireless connection and enjoy smooth digital phone calls, gaming, downloading, and video streaming.
GET CONNECTED WITH FASTER WIRELESS SPEEDS
Powered by D-Link 108 G technology, this adapter provides wireless performance up to 108Mbps Turbo mode.* This high-performance USB 2.0 adapter is designed for users who demand higher networking performance. Maximize wireless performance by connecting this adapter to a Wireless 108 G Router. For backward compatibility, it is seamlessly interoperable with 802.11b wireless networks. This adapter supports WPA/WPA2 security and WEP data encryption to help prevent outside intrusion and protect your personal information from being exposed.Â
EASY TO SETUP, EASY TO USE
D-Link Quick Install Wizard guides users step-by-step through the installation process. Configure this adapter without having to call a networking expert for help. A D-Link Wireless Connection Management utility is included with this product to keep track of all most frequently accessed networks. With unmatched 802.11g performance and wireless security, this adapter is the best choice for adding wireless connectivity to desktop and laptop computers.
* 54Mbps maximum wireless signal rate derived from IEEE standard 802.11g specifications. 108Mbps Turbo speed when operating with other D-Link Wireless 108 G products. Actual data throughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of network traffic, building materials and construction, and network overhead, may lower actual data throughput rate. Environmental factors will adversely affect wireless signal range.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.