VIA Collage – 4K Wireless Presentation Hub – 6 out to 1 display / 1 signal to 6 desktops.
Kramer VIA Collage is a wireless presentation and collaboration solution that makes it easier to get actual work done during meetings. With any laptop or mobile device, users can view, edit and comment on documents in real time, share files and chat with individuals or multiple participants simultaneously.
The award−winning VIA Collage is the only wireless solution in the market that can show six user screens on a single main display and 12 on dual screen mode. Users can also view the main display on their device. VIA Collage includes iOS mirroring. VIA Collage supports 3rd party conferencing and office apps, such as Microsoft Office, Skype, GotoMeeting, Lync, and WebEx. The solution is ideal for any size meeting room or classroom
Features and Benefits
- Wireless Connection – Connect wirelessly with your own device. No dongle needed.
- iOS Mirroring – Show any content from your iOS device on the main display. Mirror Apple MacBooks and iOS devices without the need to download any additional software.
- Multimedia – Share uninterrupted full HD wireless video streaming (up to 1080p60), MP3 files and photos.
- Cloud-Based – Drag and drop files to the Cloud to share instantly with other users.
- Start Collaboration – Click to collaborate through a common display. Multiple users can edit and control what’s happening on the main display at the same time.
- File Sharing – Share files with one or several participants.
- Whiteboard – Annotate, illustrate and edit shared documents with any regular or touch−panel device.
- Enable Control – Give a participant control over a presenter’s MAC¨ or PC laptop.
- Chat – Send an instant message to another user.
- Web Browser – Open any browser to display content from a Web site.
- View Main Display – View the main display on your own device.
- Third-Party Apps – Support for office and conferencing applications, such as Microsoft Office, Skype, GotoMeeting, Lync, and WebEx.
- HDMI Input – Connect any HDMI source (camera, DVD, Blu−rayª) and present it on the main display.
- 4K UHD
- DND – Do Not Disturb Mode. Very Simple, On−the−Fly moderator support − enable DND and no one can interrupt your presentation until you disable it.
- Multilingual Support – Experience VIA in your language.
- 3-Year Warranty.
|1 HDMI, 4 USB 3.0, 1 USB 2.0,|
1 LAN on a RJ−45 connector (1 iAMT8.0 on an RJ−45 connector, for future use),
1 unbalanced stereo audio (line or mic).