he LaCie blue eye pro is an advanced yet easy-to-use monitor calibration and profiling solution. It is made for the most demanding professionals working in graphic design, pre-press, and photography.
Its simple calibration flow automatically adjusts your LaCie 300 or 500 Series Monitor to your target colorimetric settings, and then creates and activates an ICC Profile that ensures color consistency throughout your workflow.
The LaCie blue eye pro system seamlessly integrates with ColorSync, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign & QuarkXPress software.
Make sure your work environment is appropriate for color-critical work with the LaCie blue eye pro, and save your time and energy for creative work.
- Time Saving Test & Report Function
- Thanks to the Test & Report function, it is easy to quickly verify the colorimetric characteristics displayed by your LaCie 300 or 500 Series Monitor – in particular its white point temperature, gamma and luminance. You can therefore easily verify the accuracy of your monitor’s color rendering and knowingly decide if a new calibration is necessary. The Color Test function also allows you to create and save reports (in PDF, HTML or text format) that precisely describe your monitor’s gamut and quantify the accuracy of your profile in DeltaE values.
- Switchable Colorimetric Environments
- During each calibration, the LaCie blue eye pro saves the specific hardware settings that correspond to your chosen colorimetric environment within the ICC Profile it creates. Such advanced ICC profiles allow you to switch from one colorimetric environment to another. For example, you can change your white point from D50 (5000K) to D65 (6500K) without needing to recalibrate, while preserving the advantage of a precisely hardware-calibrated monitor.
- Automatic Hardware Calibration
- Specify your target colorimetric settings, including black point luminance adjustment and chromatic adaptation, and it automatically calibrates your LaCie 300 & 500 Series Monitor, creating and activating an ICC profile, which ensures consistent colors throughout your workflow. Or, specify a reference profile and it adjusts your monitor to match the reference. For even more precise results, you can also manually fine-tune your profile.
- Ambient Light Analysis
- When used in conjunction with the supplied Ambient Light Diffuser, the LaCie blue eye pro colorimeter can also help you analyze the lighting characteristics of your working environment and compare them to ISO-recommended conditions for color work.