- For Journalists, Vloggers, YouTubers
- 2 x Transmitters/2 x Omni Lavalier Mics
- 2-Channel Plug-In Receiver (Lightning)
- Headphone Monitoring, Mono/Stereo Modes
Movo Photo EDGE-DI-DUO Overview
Designed for vloggers, mobile journalists, and videographers, the Movo Photo EDGE-DI-DUO is a compact digital wireless microphone system with two microphones and just one receiver. Easy to use with plug-and-play operation, it offers a convenient solution for recording dialog, interviews, and speech with two people talking simultaneously—directly to an iOS smartphone or tablet.
The ultralightweight EDGE-DI-DUO consists of two compact bodypack transmitters each with its own lavalier microphone. The mics feature an omnidirectional pickup pattern that offers consistent speech capture, even when the talent’s head turns away from the mic. The transmitters are equipped with battery indicators and can accept both mic- and line-level signals.
The system also comes with a small, dual-channel receiver that mounts on and plugs directly into the Lightning port of your iPhone. The receiver is equipped with an audio level control and a status LED. You can set it to record in either mono or stereo mode. To ensure that you are capturing a clean signal, you can monitor your mics via the receiver’s headphone output while recording.
The EDGE-DI-DUO delivers reliable transmission with a clear sound at a distance up to 200′. The transmitters operate on two AAA batteries, while the receiver is powered by your phone. A hard case is provided to safely store and transport your system.
Two Microphones into One Receiver
- The two-channel receiver allows you to use just one receiver to simultaneously receive signals from the two mic/transmitters, saving space on your phone shooting rig.
Reliable 2.4 GHz Digital Wireless
- Whereas typical analog wireless systems are susceptible to interference from TV and radio waves, the EDGE-DI-DUO digital system avoids that by operating in the 2.4 GHz frequency band, which occupies frequencies beyond those of television, radio transmissions, and UHF wireless microphone systems.
- The system automatically changes transmission frequency to mitigate noise and dropouts at a line-of-sight distance of up to 200 feet. For optimal performance, environments with limited Wi-Fi/2.4 GHz traffic and minimal physical obstructions are recommended.