ProVideoInstruments VeCOAX MiniMod-2 HDMI to RF Modulator
- 1080p to Coax Conversion
- Supports RF-Video, Composite Video In
- Supports QAM, ATSC, ISDBT
- Supports DVBT, DVBC, DMBT
- LCD Color Display Screen
- Supports Dolby Audio
- Made in USA
This ProVideoInstruments VeCOAX MiniMod-2 HDMI to RF Modulator converts HDMI video to HD video so it can run over coax cable. This enables sending your video signals over a significantly longer cable run compared to HDMI, without requiring signal boosters or extenders. t is primarily designed to allow you to integrate an HDMI source into a pre-existing RF-video system that requires a television with a digital tuner to display the video. You input a signal from a digital antenna into the device via one of the bi-directional F connectors, and the modulator will pass through that signal and add the HDMI signal into the RF-video signal as an additional channel, outputting it over the other F connector.
The unit supports video signals up to 1920 x 1080p and converts them to a variety of formats suitable for transmission by coaxial cable such as QAM, ATSC, ISDBT, DVBT, DVBC, and DMBT. One of the valuable features of this unit is the built-in color LCD display that provides a status display, as well as permitting menu navigation via front-panel buttons. This unit supports HDMI video signals up to 1920 x 1080p and Dolby Digital Audio.
- VeCOAX MiniMod-2 HDMI to RF Modulator
- Allows you to distribute 1 channel of HD video to TVs with a digital tuner using standard coax cables.
- It supports video up to 1920 x 1080p & Dolby Digital Audio from an HDMI source.
- The unit is compatible with any HD compatible television, and its output can also mix with existing channels.
- The modulator outputs QAM, ATSC, ISDBT, DVBT, DVBC, and DMBT signals, which you select via the color LCD display and built-in front-panel buttons.
- The unit incorporates one HDMI input and two bi-directional coax F-type inputs, .
- The two F connectors can be used either as two outputs, or as a loop-through input/output. Using one F connector as an input and one as an output enables you to add the HDMI source into the RF video from your antennae.
- Power is provided by an included 5 VDC power supply, and built-in tabs permit mounting the item securely to a wall or desktop surface using mounting screws (not included).