Windows Vista Business with Service Pack 1 is the first edition of Windows designed specifically to meet the needs of small businesses. You’ll spend less time on technology support-related issues-so you can spend more time making your business successful. Windows Vista Business with Service Pack 1 is the definitive choice for your business today and tomorrow.
- 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
- 1 GB of system memory
- 40 GB hard drive with at least 15 GB of available space
- Support for DirectX 9 graphics with:
- WDDM Driver
- 128 MB of graphics memory (minimum)
- Pixel Shader 2.0 in hardware
- 32 bits per pixel
- DVD-ROM drive
- Audio Output
- Internet access (fees may apply)
Additional requirements to use certain features
- Windows Tablet and Touch Technology requires a Tablet PC or a touch screen
Actual requirements and product functionality may vary based on your system configuration. Windows Vista Upgrade Advisor can help you determine which features and edition of Windows Vista will run on your computer.
Windows Vista Business — Minimum supported system requirements
Certain product features are not available with minimum supported requirements.
- 800 MHz processor and 512 MB of system memory
- 20 GB hard drive with at least 15 GB of available space
- Support for Super VGA graphics
- CD-ROM drive