Yamaha YBA-11 Bluetooth Wireless Audio Receiver for Yamaha AV Products
- Features apt-X audio coding for instant real time CD quality audio streaming.
- Superior audio quality using digital coaxial connection
- For use with smartphones, tablets and computers.
- Esay setup and connectivity.
A great companion for your Yamaha amplifier, the Yamaha YBA-11 Bluetooth audio receiver wirelessly bridges your portable electronics and amplifier for audio streaming. Yyou can wirelessly stream music from your smartphone, tablet, or Bluetooth-enabled PC to the AV amplifier. The YBA-11 sends signals through a digital coaxial connection to maintain the audio quality, while aptX audio coding enables true-to-source audio quality with minimized distortion or loss introduced in wireless transfer. Add in the flair of USB power, easy pairing and ultra compact footprint, you’re assured of great user and listening experience every time.
- Bluetooth Technology Bluetooth is a technology for wireless communication between devices within an area of about 33ft. employing the 2.4 GHz frequency band, a band which can be used without a license.
- aptX aptX audio coding delivers CD-quality wirelessly over Bluetooth, enabling users to lose the wires without compromising on audio quality. With the aptX audio codec source material is transparently delivered over the Bluetooth link, whether it is stored uncompressed or in an alternative compression (MP3, AAC, FLAC) format. Low audio coding delay minimizes latency and lip-sync issues.
- Ease of Use Just hook this unit to your AV amplifier with coaxial cable and pair it with your smartphone or tablet and you are ready. The YBA-11 can be powered via USB from certain Yamaha models. If your Yamaha model does not have an available USB port, the wireless adapter can also be powered by a 5V / 0.5A USB power supply (similar to the wall/USB charger shipped with most mobile phones).