- Works with Web Conferencing Platforms
- Supports Touchscreens and Network Drives
- Integrated Document Viewers
- Supports Wireless Content Sharing
- Web Browsing and On-Screen Scheduling
- Built-In CPU, 4GB RAM, and 128GB Disk
- 2 x 4K HDMI Ports, Wi-Fi 1 to 5
- 6 x USB Type-A Ports, 2 x RJ45 Ethernet
- 3.5mm Stereo Analog Audio I/O
- Includes Mounting Hardware and Antennas
AMX ACR-5100 Overview
The AMX ACR-5100 Acendo Core is a compact meeting space collaboration system offering easy operability and versatile device/app support for presenters, project leaders, and team members. It works with a variety of web conferencing platforms such as Skype for Business, and features integrated document viewers for reliable access to common presentation, document, image, and video formats. Wirelessly share content from your smartphone, tablet, or computer over Wi-Fi 1 to 5 via AirPlay, Miracast, or Google Chromecast. Web browsing, on-screen scheduling, Active Directory authentication, and end-of-meeting notifications further enhance efficiency and productivity.
The built-in Intel Celeron CPU and 4GB RAM ensure fast functionality, while the 128GB disk and network drive support provide plentiful storage space. Dual 4K HDMI ports allow single- or dual-monitor setups for standard displays or touchscreens. Additional connections include four USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A ports, two USB 2.0 Type-A sockets, two RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet ports, and 3.5mm stereo mini jacks for analog audio input and output. Installation is simple thanks to the included mounting plate, stand-off screws, two antennas, and cabled power supply.
Be the first to review “AMX ACR-5100 Acendo Core Meeting Space Collaboration System”