APC Back-UPS 700VA, 230V, AVR, IEC Sockets
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)Automatically steps up low voltage and steps down high voltage to levels that are suitable for your equipment.
- Telephone dataline surge protectionProvides protection of connected equipment from power surges traveling on telephone lines.
- USB connectionUse your PC to access additional power protection and management features for your UPS via a USB Port.
Back-UPSFeatures & Benefits
- Safety-agency approvedEnsures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
- Battery-protected and surge-only outletsReserves power capacity and run time for connected equipment that require UPS battery back-up while providing surge only protection for less critical equipment
- Battery failure notificationProvides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
- Intelligent battery managementMaximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- Automatic self-testPeriodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Audible alarmsProvides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- LED status displayQuickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
- Surge only outletsProtect secondary electronics from surges and spikes without reducing battery power used to run primary electronics during an outage.
- Battery and surge protected outletsBack up and protect your hardware and data during power outages, surges and spikes.