Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
APC SRT10KRMXLI Features
APC Smart-UPS SRT 10000VA RM 230V
- 10/100 BaseT ConnectionConnect the device to a network using a 10 or 100 BaseT connection
- Battery failure notificationProvides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
- Green modePatent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
- LCD graphics displayText and mimic diagrams that display modes of operation, system parameters and alarms.
Smart-UPS On-LineFeatures & Benefits
- Frequency and voltage regulationGives higher application availability by correcting poor frequency and voltage conditions without using the battery.
- Power conditioningProtects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
- Resettable circuit breakerEasy recovery from overloads; no need to replace a fuse.
- Safety-agency approvedEnsures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
- Generator compatibleEnsures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment when generator power is used.
- Cold-start capableProvides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Input power factor correctionMinimizes installation costs by enabling the use of smaller generators and cabling.
- Scalable runtimeAllows additional run time to be quickly added as needed.
- Automatic internal bypassSupplies utility power to the connected loads in the event of a UPS power overload or fault.
- Hot-swappable batteriesEnsures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Intelligent battery managementMaximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- Temperature-compensated battery chargingProlongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
- Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdownAutomatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
- Save time with easy and convenient remote accessibility.Network manageable via serial, USB or optional Ethernet. Includes Powerchute® Network Shutdown Software for convenient monitoring and control, safe operating system shutdown, and innovative energy management capabilities.
- Peace of mind that comes with full equipment compatibility and reliability of a leaderProvides pure sine wave output which is recommended by server manufacturers using active power factor corrected (PFC) power supplies. Safety agency tested and approved means that you can deploy Smart-UPS with confidence that they meet or exceed the industry’s most rigorous standards.
- Avoids costly power problems by keeping your IT equipment and data protected and available.Network grade power conditioning protects from damaging surges and disruptive noise. The double conversion architecture provides tight voltage regulation, frequency regulation ,and zero transfer time to battery during power events.
- Low operating and maintenance costs with proven reliability and intelligent battery management.Intelligent battery management, pioneered by APC, maximizes battery performance and life through intelligent, precision temperature compensated charging. Automatic self tests insure battery reliability and warn customers in advance of battery replacement. Convenient, easy to connect, hot-swappable battery modules provide battery replacement without powering down.
- LED status indicatorsQuickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
- SmartSlotCustomize UPS capabilities with management cards.
- Serial connectivityProvides management of the UPS via a serial port.
- InfraStruXure Manager CompatibleEnables centralized management via the APC InfraStruXure Manager.
- Network manageableProvides remote power management of the UPS over the network.
- Plug-and-Play external batteriesEnsures clean, uninterrupted power to the loads when adding extra runtime to the UPS.
- Rack/Tower convertibleProtects the initial investment in the UPS when migrating from tower to rack-mount environment.
- Flash upgradeable firmwareInstall maintenance releases of firmware remotely using FTP.
- User-replaceable batteriesIncreases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
- Automatic self-testPeriodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Predictive failure notificationProvides early-warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement.
- Disconnected battery notificationWarns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
- Audible alarms
- Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.