Ideal for creating professional-quality, long-lasting photo prints, the SC-P6000 combines advanced engineering with a range of easy-to-use features to provide users with the ultimate tool for all their photo printing needs.
- UltraChrome HDX pigment inksDelivers highly-accurate colours with 98% of Pantone®
- Epson TFP PrecisionCore printheadEnsure consistent results and high-quality, reliable output
- Superior lightfastnessPrints on Premium Glossy Photo Paper can last up to 60 years2
- High-capacity ink cartridgesLonger print runs between cartridge replacements
- Easy to useClear LCD control panel and optional 320Gb hard disk
Wide colour gamut
Featuring an UltraChrome HDX ten-colour pigment ink-set, the SC-P6000 STD delivers 98% of Pantone®-certified colours to create superior-quality, highly-accurate results with bright, vivid colours. For stunning prints, an Advanced Black and White Mode helps produce high density, deep, rich blacks and ultra-smooth tones.
Reliable and efficient
Utilising an Epson TFP PrecisionCore print head and automated nozzle-check function, users can be sure they will deliver consistent results and the highest quality output. Consistent colour reproduction is guaranteed, time after time and without the need for expensive add ons, thanks to an Epson Colour Calibration utility and optional Spectroproofer powered by X-Rite for fast, accurate colour measurement.
Easy to use and cost-effective
Every aspect of the printer has been designed to maximise ease of use and reliability. Media changing is fast and simple with a clear LCD control panel and menu, while a choice of 350ml and 700ml individual cartridges enables longer print runs between cartridge replacements. With an optional 320Gb hard disk, users can free up their computer and store multiple jobs onto the printer ready for output.
Thanks to a superior light fastness, prints will continue to look their best long after they are created. In fact, prints on Premium Glossy Photo Paper can last a minimum of 60 years.